Monday, October 24, 2011


I finally had a chance last night to get to my stamping area. It was already 10:00 p.m., but I was determined to get something stamped or at least be able to try out my new Stocking die. So what do you think of the stocking die? I had seen this idea online so thought I would try this monogrammed gift card holder. I wanted to see if I liked this style of card holder or my next one will be one that the gift card will be put in the top of the stocking. On this style the stocking opens up like a card and has an insert for the gift card. The card seems to stay in the slot so it might work. I think the style where the card will go inside the stocking will work better so that you could possibly hang the stocking on the Christmas tree. I really like the stocking die. I've seen so many different styles of paper being used with the die. I'll probably have other examples to share, eventually. Have a great week, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment