Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Elements of Style Stamp Club card

I enjoyed getting together with the Chambers stamp club last night. Here is one of the cards the ladies made that used the Elements of Style stamp set. I was happy to see that this stamp set remained in the new catalog. I gave the ladies two options on color choice. The first one used Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry for the flowers. Sponging the edges creates the antique effect. The background, swirl image was stamped using Crumbcake ink. I wanted the ladies to be able to use the aqua painters and ink pads to color the image on this card.
This card used the Basic Gray ink pad and Not Quite Navy watercolor crayon to color the flower image. I wanted the ladies to have the opportunity to use the aqua painters with the watercolor crayons.
The flowers have Crystal effects on them and a little touch of Dazzling Details. An old product turned out to be new to some of the ladies, since several had never used the Crystal Effects. It really adds to the card and who doesn't like a little shine and glitter. I'll share the other card tomorrow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment