Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Field Flowers

This sample was CASEd from another demonstrator, Krista Fenton, Lake Placid, New York.  I switched the flower color to Cherry Cobbler. I created a mask out of a piece of transparency sheet by using the Label Collections framelits. This made it easy to line up inside the white piece that was cut from a size larger using the Label Collection framelits.
I used a sponge dauber and crumbcake ink for the shadow. Before removing the mask, stamp the stem in Always Artichoke and then the flowers from the Field Flowers stamp set. I did run the crumbcake marker around the outer edge of the cut piece so that it would pop a little more. I attached dimensionals to the back of the cut out piece so it would be raised off the base of the card. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment