Monday, June 18, 2012

Papillon Potpourri

One of my first purchases from the new catalog was the Papillon Potpourri stamp set and the Elegant Butterfly punch. I have a soft spot for butterflies and this set is perfect. It would be wonderful if Stampin' Up would come out with a punch for the smaller butterfly too.
I found this sample card in the catalog. It's a great source for ideas. The colors I used from bottom to top are Baja Breeze, punched the Old Olive butterfly from the Twitterpated designer series paper (DSP), More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Cherry Cobbler. I added a clear button with a touch of glitter and a linen thread bow through the button on the punched DSP butterfly. The scallop edge is using Baja Breeze cardstock. If you have any question, let me know. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment