Friday, June 8, 2012

It's been a while since I've blogged. Hate to say, but I haven't had time to even stamp. I'm still finishing up the school's yearbook so once I'm finished with that, I'll be stamping. I've ordered a lot of new items from the new catalog that I'm excited to share with you. I'm going crazy not being able to stamp, but one project at a time. I do need to make a mini scrapbook for a shower gift by Sunday so I will take pictures and share that. Stamp club in Chambers is next Tuesday so I've been thinking of projects for that. I'll be able to share those with you too. Check back in a couple days and I'll have something to share.

What do you like out of the new catalog? Have you made any purchases yet? I had a wish list a page long. Can't wait to share. For now, back to the yearbook.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment