Thursday, June 21, 2012

Papillon Potpourri again

Can you tell I'm getting to spend a little more time in my craft area? I've actually been able to post daily this week. Here is another Papillon Potpourri card. Very basic, but so easy with the new Elegant butterfly punch. I used the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (DSP) with baja breeze cardstock for the butterflies and the Trust God stamp set for the words. I stamped the butterflies using baja breeze ink. I added small pearls for the butterfly heads. I found that if I layed out my butterflies where I pretty much wanted them, stamped the antennas, and then glued the butterflies to fit the antennas was much easier than attaching the butterflies and then trying to stamp the antennas onto the butterflies. Just a little tip for the day. The antennas and the words are stamped in Basic Gray.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment