Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tag Swaps have arrived!

I have a card to share with you, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I was so excited when the mail came yesterday. I had joined a tag swap back in April, I believe, with Laura Denison. We were to make eight tags (all the same) showing our rendition of Shabby Chic. You've seen my pull tag with the doily and blue, satin flower shown a couple times in my blog, but anyway, I received eight beautiful tags in return for my tags, in the mail. I have to show you them. I have no idea what I am going to do with them, but the detail on these guys are wonderful. If you have any suggestions, you can let me know. I want to display them somehow because there is so much inspiration and creativity involved that some very talented ladies put into making them. Let me know what you think . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment