Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mr. & Mrs. Mini Scrapbook

Here is the mini scrapbook I made for the bridal shower I attended on Sunday. The bride-to-be seemed thrilled.
I used my mini cricut to cut out the Mr. and Mrs. and 2012. I printed the 'First Christmas as' using my laptop and printer. The trees are rub-on decals that I had gotten on clearance through Stampin' Up a while back.
I've used rub-on decals throughout the whole book. I left just the designer paper on the left side, and added rub-on decals on the right sides of all four pages. Green dots are added as a border on the page above, right hand side. Ornaments are on the page below.
Tree rub-on decals in the lower left corner.
The date is placed on this page.
The back cover was made into a pocket and I put two die cut tags into the pocket. The trees from the front cover were added here.
Various ribbon and fibers were added to the O wire binding. I added a couple jingle bells and a couple very small ornaments, one of a tree and the other is a small little house.
Each page has a pocket with a different color tag that has a pull tab with a text rub-on on each. The words are hope, peace, love, and believe.
I enjoy putting these little books together. How perfect is it that the new Stampin' Up catalog has a Mr. & Mrs. stamp. Guess what? I ordered it and will plan to use it on my next mini scrapbook. If you have any questions, just email me and I can see if I can answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment