Monday, July 10, 2017

A Little Wild

Since becoming a new grandma, I've noticed my stamp wish list has new items on it that are more child related. I decided to purchase A Little Wild stamp set (pg. 108 AC) because I saw great potential for some easy gift cards, baby cards, scrapbook embellishments, and much more.


Today's card was inspired by Carolyn Bennie's suspended spinner card. I used the Coffee Break DSP (pg. 31 AC) for the elephant image and the front cover of the card. The base card and the framed circle front are using soft sky card stock. I used the Stitched Shaped Framelits (pg. 214 AC) on the frame. I used silver metallic thread (pg. 198 AC) for the suspended spinner part. The coordinating dies, Little Loves Framelits, make it easy to stamp, die, and fold for a perfect front and back image. If you can tell, I used the gray pencil (pg. 201 AC) to do a little shading on the elephant. Added some white seam binding ribbon (retired) around the front panel of the card. There are lots of other options for white ribbon on pgs. 198-199 of the annual catalog. A sentiment can be added on the front or the inside of the card when ready to send.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment