Sunday, July 9, 2017

Daisy Delight Stamp set

I promise I will move on from the Daisy Delight stamp set (pg. 127 AC) after today's card. It is an easy set to work with and the punch makes it even faster.
The card has a white base and attached to the front are two 1/2 inch strips of early espresso card stock on both sides, the old olive piece (3 1/4 x 5 1/2) fits in the middle. The white layered piece on top measures (2 3/4 x 5 1/2) and is wrapped with Baker's twine (not available in the early espresso anymore). The Thank You sentiment (stamped in Early Espresso ink) and the flower stems (stamped in Always Artichoke--couldn't find my Old Olive ink pad??) are stamps in the Daisy Delight stamp set. The daisies are stamped with Crushed Curry ink on Daffodil Delight card stock. I cut a daisy down the middle so each piece has four petals. I cut one petal off of one piece so the three petals would layer behind the piece with four petals. Curved the petals a little with the bone folder and used early espresso ink on early espresso card stock for the centers. This card was CASEd from Lisa Flemming.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment