Friday, July 14, 2017

Coffee Cafe

When making cards, I usually make at least two and sometimes four of the same card. I figure I have the stamps all inked up, I might as well make more than one card. When you cut a piece of card stock for the base card, you will have two pieces so why not just make two cards. Anyway, today's card is using the same coffee cup and DSP as yesterday's post, but switched the background.
The background was inspired by Lisa Curcio. All you do is take an edge of your ink pad and swipe it back and forth on the white card stock base. I did practice a time or two on scratch paper first, but I do like the outcome. I used the Soft Suede ink pad. I thought it gave the illusion of hot coffee steaming up in the background. You might want to give this background technique a try. It is super easy!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment