Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Dexter sign

Didn't get to spend any time in the craft room yesterday so this is a project I made for a bridal shower for a nephew and his bride to be. The Dexter family will have four weddings, two in September, one in October, and my son's in December of this year. I need to get busy and make a few more signs.
I put together three 1 x 4 boards that were 4 ft. tall. I used a font on my computer to get an idea of how I wanted to write the letters on the board. I used black marker for the lettering. I did seal the wooden sign with some polyurethane so they can set the sign out on a porch of some kind. Now that I have everything planned out, it won't take long to make three more.
Will get back to some stamping tomorrow. Hope everyone was able to enjoy the 4th of July!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment