Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Just realized the stamp group has a number of birthdays coming up soon so I decided to make a birthday card today.
The flower image is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set (pg. 77 AC) which is part of a bundle with the Happy Birthday die. I used Flirty Flamingo and Peek-a-boo Peach ink and Emerald Envy for the leaves. The center piece of paper is part of the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack (pg. 187 AC) and I cut 1/8 inch strips of Peek-a-boo Peach card stock and attached on the top and bottom of the center DSP. The die was cut using black card stock and attached with Tomboy glue. This was a card I found on the Internet and had saved the image. Finally getting around to actually making it.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment