Thursday, July 27, 2017

Coffee Cafe

Still really enjoy playing with the Coffee Cafe stamp set and coordinating dies (pg. 31 AC).
The background paper is from the Coffee Break DSP (pg. 188 AC) that goes with the Coffee Cafe bundle. Used the Stitched Shapes dies (pg 214 AC) for the circles and cut one in Soft Sky card stock and the other in white. Using the Coffee Cafe stamp set, I stamped the coffee beans, cup, sleeve, whipped cream, and straw. The top cover on the cup was stamped using Archival black onto a window sheet and cut out with the coordinating die. The stamped images for the coffee cup were cut using the coordinating dies. I did use the new mini dimensionals on the straw (pg. 203 AC) and the regular dimensionals on the rest of the cup. When I'm ready to send the card, I can add a sentiment and send it on its way.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment