Saturday, July 1, 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

It seems like I do a lot of searching on Internet for card ideas and when I find something I like, I save the image to a folder. This month I'm going to share some of the cards that I have found. In a nice way I CASE (Copy and Share Everything) cards and will do my best to give credit to where I found the card/project/idea. The following card idea was from Lisa Curcio.

This Happy Birthday Gorgeous card is a very simple card to make. Cut the Happy Birthday thinlit die four times in white. Before cutting the fifth time, I used daubers to color a piece of white card stock with whatever colors you would like. I used Emerald Envy, Peekabook Peach, Sweet Sugarplum, and Dapper Denim. Cut the colorful piece with the thinlit too. Cut the two words apart on all pieces. The rest is just glueing the pieces on the white card stock base. After making the first card, I didn't want the other pieces to go to waste so I used them too.

Feel free to comment. Thanks for visiting my blog!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card. It looks like fun! I can't wait to see each and every one! Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda! It has been fun to get in my craft area each day.

      Delete