Sunday, July 2, 2017

Daisy Punch

The Daisy Delight Bundle (pg 127 in the AC, annual Stampin' Up catalog) makes a really quick and easy card. In this card I used the coordinating daisy punch to make a sunflower. I have three punched daisy layers stacked on top of each other, off setting the petals. I sponged the center of each of the daisy punched layers and then finished the center with a stamp from the Daisy Delight stamp set. I used a 1/2 inch circle punch to punch out the stamped center image. I curved the petals using a bone folder to give a little dimension. The flower is covered with Wink a stella (pg 200 AC) for a nice little sparkle. Behind the sunflower, I used the linen thread (pg 199 AC) and a 1 1/4 x 4 1/4 inch piece of the Color Theory Designer Series Paper stack (pg. 147 AC), Dapper denim going across the white card base. I used Dapper Denim ink to add the sentiment which is from the Colorful Seasons stamp set (pg. 147 AC). The Glitter Enamel Dots (pg 196 AC) are added as extra embellishment.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jane

4 comments:

  1. And this is a beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sharon! Can't wait to share with you in the fall.

      Delete
  2. Another fun card! So glad I just got my Daisy Suite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have lots of fun, Linda! Please share what ideas you come up with.

      Delete