Friday, July 28, 2017

This Little Piggy

The base card is white with a piece of the Wood Texture DSP (pg. 187 AC) on top. It measures 5 1/4 x 4 inches. I used a half of a lace doily (retired--there are different Delicate White Doilies available on pg. 194 AC) at the top of the wood texture DSP. With a sponge dauber (pg. 200 AC) and Berry Burst ink, I created the polka dot white card stock background and cut the 2" strip with a banner edge at the bottom. Used the Stitched Shapes Framelit oval to cut a piece of watercolor paper that I stamped the pig and sentiment from the This Little Piggy stamp set (pg. 48 AC) on. I added a piece of 1/2" Finely Woven ribbon (pg. 198) tied with Linen Thread (pg. 199 AC) at the top of the card. This card was inspired by Jessica Hill, although, I switched things up a bit.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment