Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Coffee Cafe Thanks a Latte

This card was CASEd from Connie Stewart. It is part of her simply simple flash card idea. Her Youtube videos are wonderful. I really like the Coffee Cafe stamp set (pg. 31 AC) and it comes in a bundle with coordinating dies.
I used Crumb cake card stock for the base of the card (5 1/2 x 8 1/2 in.) It is scored at 1 1/2 and 4 1/4". The 1 1/2 inch part is folded back creating a Z fold type card. The coffee beans are stamped down the sides using early espresso ink. I stamped the cup lid and the stirring stick with elegant envy ink, stamped the Thanks a Latte using early espresso, and then die cut all the pieces. You might see that the cup sleeve is corrugated. The die cuts the sleeve and embosses the lines.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment