Monday, July 17, 2017

Something for Baby Thank you

Since becoming a new grandma, I received wonderful gifts from individuals. I also want to thank everyone for your prayers. I designed this thank you to show my appreciation.
Even though the card uses the Something for Baby stamp set (retired) and the thanks die, also retired, I need to use some of my stamps and dies that I purchased. I do appreciate all of you for thinking of our family. Samuel is God's miracle and we are truly blessed to have him in our lives. I have to share a few photos. Hope you don't mind. I'm so proud of my son for being such a great daddy to Samuel. The matching outfits are perfect, except my son, Tyler, mentioned that his blue shirt doesn't have a dinosaur on it.😉

Couldn't resist sharing this picture too! Someday we will get a picture with them both wearing the shoes.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment