Monday, July 31, 2017

A Little Wild

I've met my goal to post a card a day for the month of July! It's been A Little Wild (pg. 108 AC) so decided it was appropriate to post another card from this stamp set. I hope you have enjoyed looking at the different cards.
The base card is made from smoky slate card stock. The design at the top and bottom are made from the stamp set's coordinating die (pg. 214 AC-does come in a bundle too) and cut out of smoky slate. I stamped the elephant image in smoky slate. I cut two Stitched Shapes Framelit circles, one out of watercolor paper and the other out of Pink Pirouette (really should invest in the new in-color Powder Pink pg. 184 AC). I colored the elephant using an aqua painter and the ink colors, smoky slate and pink pirouette. I added some metallic silver thread (pg. 198 AC) behind the pink circle. This card was CASEd from Nadine's StampinClub.

I don't believe I can keep up with a card a day so my plan is to post over the weekend so by Monday morning you can check the blog for a new idea. I will have this little guy soon so looking forward to Grandma time!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment