Sunday, July 16, 2017

Prayer Journal

What a wonderful day I had yesterday! I was able to spend some time with a great group of ladies as we all shared ideas while making a Prayer Journal.




Thanks Marilou for having us to your house and for preparing a scrumptious lunch. The talents of these ladies are amazing! Everyone's journal looks different as we all shared ideas, handouts, stamps, envelope pockets, etc. We only broke the surface in making our Prayer Journal, but now each of us can go home and work on our pieces of art. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Here are a few pictures of my Prayer Journal. I used some watercolor paper to create a background for the front cover and wrote my words on with black marker. I was able to use stamps that the other ladies had, that I will cut apart and include in my journal.
Pockets were made and attached to the inside of the front cover and I also made pockets for the back cover too. I will be including family photos and other inspirational quotes and prayers that were found on the Internet, printed, and shared. Thank you for a great day ladies! God has truly blessed me with fantastic friends!

I'm excited to get my Prayer Journal finished up and look forward to using it in my prayer life!

No comments:

Post a Comment