Saturday, July 15, 2017

This Little Piggy

With my daughter being so active in agriculture, the pig set was top on my list to purchase. Today's card uses the embossing paste (pg. 201 AC), with the cloud mask (pg. 201 AC).
This Little Piggy stamp set (pg. 48 AC) has such cute images of this adorable little pig. I added a drop of Soft Sky ink to the white embossing paste before making the clouds. I stamped the pig image using memento ink on a gradient piece of Berry Burst DSP from the Color Theory DS Paper Stack (pg. 187 AC). I had to fussy cut around the image and I did swap out the pink wings for card stock vellum wings. Just stamped the wings on vellum and cut them out. Added the image using mini glue dots (pg. 202 AC). Used memento ink to stamp the sentiment, "She Believed She Could . . ."
On the inside of the card, I added a few cloud images (also included in the stamp set), used an aqua painter to add a little blue around the clouds, and added the ". . . So She Did."
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment